Thunder Stone Kebab | Stone Kobab Recipe | Roasted Pattar Caucasian Recipes by Wilderness Cooking.
🔔 Subscribe: https://bit.ly/2uv3R1a
🌐 Our other profiles:
▶ Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/wildernesscooking
▶ Official website: http://wilderness-cooking.com
❓ ABOUT WILDERNESS COOKING:
Wilderness Cooking channel is all about doing charity work.
We cook a variety of delicious food together to make kids smile.
In our village we trying to make kids happy again.
⏩ A few ultimate-delicious recipes from my channel:
◼ How to cook thanksgiving turkey: https://youtu.be/SbM6n6KX04E
◼ Warm Roasted Vegetable Salad: https://youtu.be/e7juhd8hVCk
◼ Creamy Mac & Cheese Recipe:https://youtu.be/HoIZXWh9URI
◼ Pomegranate seeds salad recipe with green and potatoes: https://youtu.be/xfcVwP1BZA8
◼ Mashed potato recipe and best chicken cutlet: https://youtu.be/9aJArEQwbF8
◼ Maggi Noodles Chicken Soup Recipe: https://youtu.be/RS4wdxkONUM
◼ Oven-Baked French Fries: https://youtu.be/J_3tTEG2n7o
◼ Absolute Best Scrambled Eggs Ever: https://youtu.be/fvv1O2yggEU
◼ Wilderness Grilled Lamb Chops with Garlic: https://youtu.be/eskTEScAysM
◼ Cheetos potatoes chips: https://youtu.be/42UPFaBOu_o
◼ Coca Cola Chicken Drumsticks: https://youtu.be/QHeFU-TijH0
◼ Caucasian rice pilaf beef: https://youtu.be/y87YpID0Qqg
◼ Healthy-easy Greens recipe with eggs: https://youtu.be/OPg8vwtyPbk
चिकन कबाब | چکن طوا کباب | Chicken Kebab Recipe In Hindi | Chicken Kebab Recipe In Urdu | How To Make Kebab | Kabab Recipe | Chicken Tikki Recipe | Chicken Cutlet Recipe | Ramzan Special Recipe | Chicken Kabab | Ramadan Special Recipe | Iftaar Recipe | Chicken Recipe | Swaad Anusaar | Chef Deepu
Learn how to make Chicken Tawa Kebab with our chef Deepu Alamchandani.
रमजान का महीना है तो घरपर कबाब बनाना है।
तो Chef Deepu लेके आये है Ramadan Special चिकन तवा कबाब।
ये चिकन कबाब की रेसिपी कम से कम इंग्रेडिएंट्स और टाइम में बन जायेगी।
तो इसे आप जरूर अपने फॅमिली के लिए बनाये और हमें जरूर बताये आपकी रेसिपी कैसी बनी।
Hello Everyone !!!
Welcome to Kandevi Recipes !!
Easy healthy snacks for kids. basically a deep fried kebab recipe which is mainly prepared by blending the corn shells and mixing it with other vegetables. perfect mouth watering snack Recipe.
boiled potato -1no
bread slices -2
garam masala-1 tsp
pepper- 1/2 tsp
gram flour-1 tbsp
rice flour-1 tbsp
Veg Shahi Kebab | Kebab Recipes | How To Make Kebab | Veg Kebab | Shahi Kebab | Vegetable Kebab | Homemade Kebab | Kebab Recipe In Marathi | Shahi Kebab Recipe | Snacks Recipe | Snacks to Make At Home | Snacks Recipe In Marathi | Marathi Recipe | Ruchkar Mejwani | Dipali Mashelkar
Chef दिपाली माशेलकर घेऊन आल्या आहेत “व्हेज शाही कबाब – Veg Shahi Kebab” Recipe!
Monsoon is here and we all crave for some fried snacks to have with tea. व्हेज शाही कबाब – Veg Shahi Kebab is delicious kebab recipe made from chickpeas and spices. Shahi Kebab can be made instantly with very few ingredients. This kebab recipe is a perfect option to have with your evening tea.
– 1 cup Chickpeas (ground)
– 1 tsp Sugar
– 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
– 1 tsp Ginger, Garlic, Green Chilli & Cumin Seeds (crushed)
– 3 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
– 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
– 1 cube Cheese (grated)
– 5 tsp Corn Flour
– 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
– Cashew Nut
Whole Chicken – 1 Full Bird
Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Yogurt – 1 Cup
Ginger Garlic Paste- 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Kashmiri Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Kasoori Methi – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Oil – As Required
Salt – To Taste
First cut the chicken as shown in the video. Massage the chicken with chilli powder and salt & lime juice nicely. In a bowl add yogurt,add ginger garlic paste,turmeric,coriander powder,garam masala,cumin powder,kashmiri chilli powder,chat masala and mix it nicely. Then add some lemon juice and oil. Apply this masala to chicken and add little amount of oil. Put the whole chicken in oven at the highest temperature for 45-50 minutes.
#tandoori #tandorri chicken #dalmakhani #naan #garlicnann #pulao #vahchef
DAL MAKHANI and RUMALI ROTI
Ingredients : –
Black Gram – 1 Cup
Onions – 1 Cup
Garlic – 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic – 1 tsp
Tomato puree – ½ cup
Kashmiri chilli powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Butter – 1 Cup
Coriander Leaves – 1 Bunch
Salt – To Taste
Oil – As Required
Soak Black Gram for 6 hours and wash it three times. In a pressure cooker cook it till its soft and evenly cooked.
Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan add onions,salt,crushed garlic and cook it till onions are slightly coloured,add ginger garlic paste,tomato puree,kashmiri chilli powder,coriander powder,cumin powder. Now Add 1 Cup of butter and let it cook for 2-3 minutes and cooked dal along with the water and saute it for a minute. In the last add kasuri methi and fresh cream and switch off the flame.
Rumali Roti :-
Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Water – As Required
Salt – To taste
Take Wheat flour add water and salt to it and knead it well. Rest it for sometime and make rumali roti as shown in the video.
Indian bread usually made in tandoor can also be made on stove top and oven
Naan is a leavened, oven-baked flat Indian bread popular in India, Afghanistan, Iran, and Pakistan. A typical naan involves mixing of white flour with salt, a yeast culture and enough yoghurt or milk to make smooth elastic dough
3 cup All purpose flour
1 tsp Instant dry yeast
1 cup milk (optional)
1 tsp Oil
1 to taste Salt
1/2 tsp sugar
50 ml Water to knead appro
Sieve the flour
• Now add 1 cup warm water into dry yeast and set aside.
• Add sugar, oil into salt and mix well with yeast and water.
• Now add water little at a time to make a soft dough.
• If dough sticks to hand too much then use little bit of oil on hand and then punch into dough. .
• Now to make naan, set oven at broil and roll oval shape out of dough. Then place it into oven and flip it after 2 min. after taking it out apply some butter on them. And they are ready to eat.
make better nan on stove top
Healthy and Tasty snack | Rajma and Spinach Kebab| Kids special snack
Now in lock down we wont get anything much, but we want tasty and restaurant style food and at the same time it should be healthy. Guys, then this the recipe you are looking for. Try this and comment it below, if you like please do subscribe, share and like. Thank you all.
Chicken leg – 6 no
Lemon – 1 no
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Chili powder – 2 tsp
Peppercorns – 1/4 tsp
Coriander seeds – 1 tsp
Cumin powder – 1 tbsp
Cashew nuts – 10 no
Roasted Chana Dal – 1 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
Curd – 1 cup
Ghee – 1 tsp
Oil – 1 tsp
1. Take 6 legs of chicken in a glass bowl, prick the chicken pieces from all the sides with a fork.
2. For the first marinade. Add salt, juice of 1 lemon, 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder, 2 tsp of chili powder into the chicken pieces. Rub it well with the chicken pieces and let this sit for 15 minutes.
3. For the second marinade. Take a wide saucepan, dry roast cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, 1/4 tsp of whole peppercorns, 1 tsp of coriander seeds, 1 tbsp of cumin seeds, 10 cashew nuts, 1 tbsp of roasted chana dal.
4. Dry roast on a medium flame for 5 minutes to golden colour. Cool the mixture and grind to the powder. Now, add 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste and 1 cup of curd and grind it all together to paste.
5. Pour the paste to marinated chicken pieces and rub it well.
6. Close the bowl with a cling wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight (8 to 12 hours).
7. Now, take a wide saucepan, add 1 tsp of ghee and 1 tsp of oil.
8. Gently place the marinated chicken pieces into the pan. Keep the flame on low. Cook for 5 minutes and flip the legs to another side. Now, pour the marinade on chicken pieces. Close and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
9. While it is cooking, after 7 minutes, flip it to other side and close it and cook again.
10. Slow cook the chicken for 30 minutes till it becomes dry.
Chicken Kalmi Kebab is ready to be served
Murgh Malai kebab
Chicken – 250 gms
Ginger Garlic Paste- 1 Tsp
White pepper – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Green Chili – 2 nos
Hung/Thick Curd – 1/2 cup
Fresh Cream – 1/4 cup
lemon – 1 no
Salt – 1 Tsp
Marinating the chicken
1. In a mixing bowl add chicken, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, white pepper powder, salt, garam masala powder, green chili, coriander leaves, hung curd and fresh cream.
2. Mix well and marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
Cooking the Kebab on stove top
3. Skewer the marinated chicken pieces.
4. Heat butter in a pan.
5. Gently place the chicken skewers and cook for 10 mins.
6. Turn the chicken pieces and cook for another 7 to 8 mins.
7. To get a smokey flavour to the kebab, take a piece of charcoal burn it and place it in a small cup.
8. Turn off the stove, place the charcoal on the chicken kebab and drop the little oil to the charcoal.
9. Close it and let it sit for 2 minutes.
10. Murgh Malai kebab is ready to serve it with mint chutney.
Garlic – 7 no
Ginger – 1 no
Chopped Green Chili – 2 no
Minced meat – 300 gms
Chopped Onion – 1 no
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Cumin powder – 2 tsp
Cayenne powder – 1 tsp
Paprika powder – 1 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Chopped mint leaves
Chopped coriander leaves
1.For Garlic paste, take 7 cloves of Garlic, 1 pc of Ginger, 2 chopped Green Chili in a Mortar and pestle and crush and grind to a coarse paste.
2. For marination, take a glass jar, add 300 gms of minced meat, 1 chopped onion, coarse paste, 2 tsp of coriander powder, 2 tsp of cumin powder, 1 tsp of cayenne pepper, 1 tsp of paprika powder, 1 tsp of salt, chopped mint & coriander leaves and mix it well together.
3. Cling wrap and let it sit for 2 hours in room temperature.
4. Transfer the minced meat mixture to a blender and pulse it a few times to right consistency. (not too coarse or too fine mixture)
5. Stick the mixture to the skewer stick.
6. Preheat the oven and grill the kebab for 10 minutes on each side.
Seekh Kebab is ready to serve.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
#ChickenKalmiKebab #MurghMalaikebab #SeekhKebab
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Sandwich, skewer, lamb, beef, dessert, or even as a quiche Chefclub knows how to kebab. Easy to make, exceptionally impressive, and awe-inspiringly fast, easy, and inventive our Chefclub recipes will be the star of any dinner or party or dinner party!
Welcome to Chefclub! Our mission is to make you have fun in the kitchen! Our quick, easy and entertaining recipes will help you surprise everyone! Whether you’re looking for inspiration for the next lunch with your family, to cook with the kids, to have a drink with your friends, or simple ideas to twist your daily dinners, Chefclub is the right place for you!
Don’t forget to subscribe and enable notifications so you don’t miss our news!
You can also find all of our full recipes at https://www.chefclub.tv