Learn how to make mutton seekh kababs at home a appetizing starter recipe by Chef Varun Inamdar
Varun Inamdar brings to your kitchen the best from the whole world & this time its the famous Mughlai Kababs, watch and learn how to make yummy Seekh Kababs only on Get Curried.
– 250 gms Mutton mince
– 1 tbsp Garam masala
– 1 tbsp Ginger paste
– 1 tbsp Garlic paste
– 1 tbsp Red chilly powder
– 1 tbsp Raw papaya paste
– 1 tbsp green chilli paste
– 1 tsp Kasoori methi powder
– Salt to taste
– Massage the mutton mince and add raw papaya paste, garlic paste, ginger paste, green chilli paste, garam masala powder,red chilli powder, kasoori meethi and salt.
– Mix it well for 5-6 minutes.
– Heat the the pan.
– Take the mixture in you hand, massage it and roll the mutton mince into a cylinderical shape and insert the skewer in it.
– Put oil in the pan and place the kebabs on the pan. Cook it well from all the sides
– Place the kebabs in a plate along with some sliced onions, sliced bread,fresh mint leaves,spring onions and lemon wedges.
Munch on yummy Mutton Seekh Kebabs!
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/Alr5tI
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/44FQLb
Host : Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copy Rights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried